1 Greek Chicken Marinade Recipe, 4 Week Night Dinners
Can we ever say enough about how hard it is to come up with a fresh home made dinner EVERY NIGHT? So here is a fabulous recipe from Budge Bites that you can turn into 4 dinners.
- 1 Cup plain full fat organic greek yogurt (low fat and fat free are filled with sugar)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt (antioxidants)
- freshly cracked pepper
MIX ALL THESE IN A BOWL
- 1 medium lemon
- ZEST THE LEMON THROUGH GRATER, ADD TO ABOVE
- 1-2Tbsp OF LEMON JUICE, ADD TO ABOVE
- 5 chicken breasts
- Mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl
- Zest the lemon, add to bowl
- Squeeze 1-2 Tbsp of lemon and add to bowl
- Fillet chicken breast
- Add to Marinade and Chicken to a Large zip lock bag.
- Massage it all together
- Marinade for 30 min -24hrs
NOTES: I double or quadruple the recipe and get all the chicken done in one go!!
1. Grilled Chicken in Pita Bread with layer of Tzatziki Sauce and lettuce, side greek salad – tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, Feta Cheese cubed Simple Greek Salad Dressing
2. Grilled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Frozen Veggies.
3. Grilled Chicken Panini, Place Chicken between Sourdough Bread slices, add Layer of Pesto, Spinach, Mozzarella Cheese, Grill on panini maker, Add side salad.
4. Cobb Salad – Chicken cubed, hard boiled eggs cubed, cooked bacon cubed, spinach lettuce, avocado, red peppers, cheese, cucumbers, scallions and Home Made Ranch Dressing. If you like your dressing more tangy, add 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard to 1 Cup of Ranch dressing.