Discover a Different Approach to Pediatric Care
Hello and Thank you for stopping by.
I would like to invite you and your partner to our Discovery Day.
About Integrative Health Carolinas
- Are you tired of prescription medications thrown at problems?
- Are you tired of specialist visits?
- Are you tired of non personalized cookbook medicine?
If you expect more from medical care, if the wellness of your children and family is of utmost importance, then you have come to the right place.
A wise man once said:
The future is now, and I am your new kind of pediatrician. My training is in traditional medicine at UNC-Chapel Hill and in Functional Medicine through the Institute of Functional Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, OH. Thus, I am able to provide an integrative approach to wellness and chronic health care concerns, an approach which I expect for my family. I would love to partner with you to design your family’s wellness path. The statistics are scary, but in our clinic you will find hope that your family will not follow the current trends.
Aside from general pediatric care, I also specialize in chronic diseases such as Constipation, Asthma, Allergies, Reflux, Eczema, ADHD, Obesity, and other chronic conditions. I take a functional approach by looking at the root cause of the issues, not just bandaiding the symptoms. My goal is to strengthen gut health, the immune system, decrease medication use, and give you more time for real life activities, and less doctor visits.
Together, we will formulate individulaized plans guiding you through the current obstacles of everyday life and help your family thrive.
Answers to common questions.
While putting my new practice together, the website construction hit a few snags. But fear not, I will cover a few of the most common questions here:
Will I take insurance:
No. I am an out of network provider. You will receive codes at the end of your visit for you to submit to insurance companies. Each insurance company is different and covers out of network providers differently.
What is the payment structure:
We have a membership model where you pay once a month. Standard insurance companies generally do not pay for this service. Some HSA companies will allow you to use your HSA funds to pay for the membership. Insurance companies generally cover part of a bill associated with medical codes. Please, always check with your insurance first.
What does membership include:
- Well Child Care 0-22yrs
- Sports Physicals
- Well Child Care tests: labs, hearing, vision
- Unlimited Sick Visits
- Email/Texting Directly with me
- No wait times
- Unhurried Appointment times suited to your needs
- Quick turn around on school and camp forms
- Various education classes in nutrition - solid food introduction, picky eating, school lunches, teen breakfast, and more
- Parenting classes on sleep, prenatal care, middle school transition, tantrums, etc.
- Monthly Fitness Classes - yoga, conditioning, etc
- Community events - recipe sharing, parent or teen support groups
- Ear Piercing
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a board-certified, experienced, thoughtful pediatrician who is managing the health and wellness of your children with an integrative/hollistic approach.
What about Vaccines:
We are offering vaccines. Due to insurance restrictions, vaccines cost will be paid at the time of the visit and you will submit the cost to insurance companies. To the best of my knowledge this cost has been covered 100%. Please, always check with your insurance first. We do not up-charge the vaccine prices. Nor do we add fees for administration.
What about unvaccinated or altered vaccine schedules:
That is a private discussion, one which we will address in a consultation.
What is the Membership Cost:
There is a one time registration fee per family.
join our culture of wellness.
Integrative Health Carolinas
2132 Lombardy Circle
Charlotte, NC 28203
In Great Health, Ana-Maria Temple, MD